...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

13th month pay MADNESS!!!

Yehey! December na naman.  Ito na yung mga panahon na malamig ang simoy nang hangin,  Simbang gabi or madaling araw sa iba, Karoling kahit na lagi na lang "PATATAWARIN po", sikat na naman si Santa Claus at si Rudolph, mabenta na namang ang Puto Bumbong at Bibingka  at syempre ang kinapapapabikang Christmas presents.  But wait there's more.  Syempre sa mga hard-working...again hard-working na katulad ko.  Ehem! Ehem!  Ano pa bang hinihintay natin pag December? OH, wag kang plastic kahit di mo aminin, alam ko inaabangan mo rin yan no.  Oh say the magic words na.  What? Ano ulit? Ang ating 13th month pay!!  Yun oh!

Pero ano ba talaga ang 13th month pay.  Naiintindihan mo ba ang ibig sabihin nito or isa ka lang sa mga tao na "Paki ko, basta ako may pera." hehe...  Pero sa mga gustong malaman at baka kulang ng singkong-duling ang mga salary ninyo.  Read on...

What is the 13th Month Pay?

The 13th Month pay by definition according to the labor code means one twelfth (1/12) of the basic salary of an employee within a calendar year. Please take note because it has something to do with how you compute for it. The 13th month pay is mandated under Presidential Decree No. 851 by former President Ferdinand Marcos. Some changes were made in the revised guidelines issued during the time of President Corazon Aquino. Check the links for details on this law.

(Ahhh... so legal ang makatanggap kasi nasa labor code...)

Who are entitled?

All rank and file employees who have worked in the company for at least a month is entitled to a prorate 13th month pay.
(Oh kuha mo... makakatanggap ka nang 13th mo pay kahit isang buwan ka palang sa kompanyang pinapasukan mo basta ba umabot ka nang December eh, o diba, dapat mga November palang tanggap ka na para sakto may 13th mo pay ka sa December, hehe...)

 
How do we compute the 13th month pay?

basic salary within a calendar year/ 12 = 13th month pay

and the way to compute for a prorated 13th month pay if you only work several months(let's say 3) should look like this:
basic salary paid for 3 months/ 12 = prorated 13th month pay

(Example : kung ano ang Basic Salary/Pay mo sa isang buwan = 13th month pay mo na yun, ganun kadali, pero kapag pro-rata ka lang, ilang buwan ka pa lang nag tra-trabaho kumbaga, BAsic Salary/Pay mo multiply mo sa kung ilang buwan ka sa kumpanya then divide mo sa 12 = 13th month pay mo, GETS?)

When must it be paid?

Law says it shall be paid not later than the 24th of December of each year. An employer may also choose to divide payment by paying the first half midyear and the rest on or before the prescribed date.

(O kailangan daw bago mag 24th ng December natanggap mo na yung 13th/mo pay mo. 23rd pde?? hehe)


Is 13th month pay taxable?

If together with other financial benefits the total do not exceed P30,000.00, then it isn't taxable. If it exceeds the said limit, the amount in excess shall be taxable.

(Pag mababa daw sa 30,000 ang 13th month pay mo, hindi taxable, pero kapag manager ka na or CEO, President, or whatever, in excess sa 30,000, taxable na yun, kumbaga kapag 30,100 ang sweldo mo, yung 100 may tax na.. hehehe...)

At marami ka na bang natutunan about 13th month pay mo? or malamang bago mo pa ito mabasa eh ubos na yung 13th month pay mo sa mga pangregalo sa pasko or nag Christmas shopping ka na nang bongga-bongga. HAIST!
Well ang masasabi ko lang.  Salamat at may trabaho pa ako. at sana may Christmas Bonus bukod sa 13th month pay.  Naisip ko lang ang swerte nung ibang bukod sa 13th month, may 14th, 15th month pay pa at Christmas bonus.  Bonggang-bongga ang pasko nila with desert pa.  Echos! =)

http://anythinghr.blogspot.com/2011/11/13th-month-pay-questions-and-answers.html


No comments:

Post a Comment