...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

AMAZING...


It's amazing how photos like these could be done.  Parang 3d dimensional na parang pag lumusot ka, nandun kana sa TWILIGHT, hahaha kahit hindi ako TWILIGHT fan, sa totoo lang yung unang-unang movie lang napanood ko eh.  Pero parang when I look at this photo, parang nag-iiba yung mundo ko.  Yung part na pag napunta ako sa kabilang parte ng photo na ito,  kasama ko na si Peterpan, or si Narnia, or lahat masaya.  Yun lang share ko lang.  Wala kasi talaga akong maisip na ibang bagay pag tinitingnan ko ito.  Nag day--daydream na naman ang lola mo.  Well yun lang share ko lang.  Saka na ako makakaisip nang bonggang-bonggang kwento. Enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment