...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

GOODBYE 2011...WELCOME 2012

JUST WISHING A VERY BLESSED NEW YEAR TO US!

I know, late na.. kasi it's like what... 3 days after the NEW YEARS DAY? Eh sa ngayon lang ako nag NEW YEAR eh.  Sa sobrang busy ng lola mo sa work, walang CHRISTMAS and NEW YEAR.  First time kong mag Christmas and New Year sa office.  Graveh ang weird ng feeling.  Syempre halo-halo.  Malungkot kasi hindi ko na-spend yung Christmas and New Year at home with my family.  And hindi ko nga alam kung anong hinanda nila, ni wala ngang pictures for evidence eh!  Ang good news dun is may HOLIDAY PAY.  Yun na lang ang "consuelo de bobo" di'ba.  Anyway, sana this year may magagandang bagay naman na mangyari sa life ko, at life nating lahat.  Yun lang. YAY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment