...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SECURITY ALERT!!!

SECURITY ALERT!

2 MOBILE PHONES, 1 DIGITAL CAMERA, I-POD SHUFFLE, (2PCS) 100 NEW PESO-BILL , (8PCS) 20 NEW PESO-BILL, GUCCI POUCH, + SOME BOTTLE OF PERFUMES.

Those are items that was stolen inside my locker, at the office premises with all the security and stuff.  This happened last 21st,November, 2011 between 12am-2am (ayon sa aking pagkakatanda).  I was already home when I realized that those stuff was stolen.  Patulog na ako, so as daily routine, I'll be getting my mobile phone to use as my alarm, but then I realized wala yung GUCCI pouch ko, nasa loob pa naman yung 2 mobile phones ko and I-POD shuffle ko na kakalagay lang na songs like 2 days ago. (Pinaghirapan ko pa naman yun eh!) The next thing I checked is my wallet.  My wallet is there, Thank GOD!, but then when I opened it up, limas ang kayamanan ng Lola mo. As in...inventory bigla... I.D.'s (checked!), Cards (checked!),  important papers (checked!).  My new printed bills na bigay sa akin as Birthday Gifts na kasamahan ko sa office (GONE!).  Shocks!!!, nanakawan talaga ako.  It was like the middle of madaling araw like 2am but Napasigaw talaga ako.  "OH MY GOD, NANAKAWAN AKO!!!!.  Napatayo ang brother ko na naglalaro ng favorite niyang "Shaiya" and my Papa, jumped like a step from their room to the living room when he heard me shouting.  My mom also went outside the room too.  She was hysterical than me.  She was like shouting.  I-report natin sa police, sa media, tawagan mo yung mga friends mo sa media.  This has got to stop...(hysterical pa sa akin ang mama ko...)  I was like so sad that nanakawan ako without me even realizing it nung nasa office pa ako.  So the next thing I thought about is I need to get back to the office.  So with my brother off we go.  Special na kung Special yung tricycle but I need to get back to the office ASAP. 

When we reached the office.  I hurriedly went inside the office where the guard is.  Inabutan ko pa si Ateng guard na inaantok-antok.  So I shouted na "Ate, nanakawan ako sa locker ko."  So nagising naman siya and tinawag niya yung guard sa ibang floor to check.  By that time I know for sure that we can't find the culprit.  That person baka nakauwi na nang same time like I did.  Of course if you're the culprit, would you have the courage to stay pagala-gala pa sa office if you know that somebody will realized na ninakawan mo siya?!  No you won't. Nakakapanginig nang laman!?!  Everybody is a suspect by that time.  But nagpapasalamat ako sa mga tumulong sa akin na mag-search sa lockers.  And mga officemates ko na cooperative naman na binuksan nila yung mga lockers nila for me.

I know by that time na hindi na mababalik yung mga nawala.  Pero naiinis ako sa lack of security and negligence ng office namin sa security nang mga employees dun.  Nagagalit ako dahil parang ako pa yung sinisisi nila dahil sa ang padlock ko daw is not a good padlock kung hindi yung number combination lock.  Nakakainsulto na ikaw na nga ang nanakawan ikaw pa ang may kasalanan.  Hello F.Y.I. marami na po akong companies na pinanggalingan and yung padlock na yan ang gamit ko.  Sa lahat ng companies na pinanggalingan ko, and I've been there for 3 years... diyan lang ang may kawatan and lack of security cameras.  Ilang beses na po tayong nanakawan, iba-ibang tao na ang nawalan pero wala po tayong ginagawang pagbabago.  May security camera nga, pero nakatapat sa door na hindi naman ginagamit, as in walang pumapasok at lumalabas sa door na yun.  Anung silbi nang camera dun?  Eh kung nililipat na lang yun sa may Locker area, kahit hindi sa mismong locker area , sa hallway papunta sa locker area, eh di matagal nang nahuli ang culprit na yan.  Pero hanggang ngayon nagtatanga-tangahan lang tayo sa nangyayari.  I'm sure masaya naman ang culprit na yun dahil naka Christmas package siya di'ba.  Graveh!. We are working on the same company and pagod and puyat ang pinaghirapan ko dun so I can afford to buy those things.  Ikaw dadaanin mo lang sa isang iglap.  Ni hindi mo pinaghirapan yun.  You have no HEART and SOUL.  Anung klaseng magulang meron ka?  Anung klaseng upbringing meorn ka?  Anung klaseng pagpapalaki ang ginawa sa iyo?.  SUPER!

So ngayon nga after like a week or so, parang walang nangyari balik sa daily routine ang mga tao sa office.  I'm sure nag li-lylo lang yung kawatan na yan.  And after like a few months, may magic na namang mangyayari..F.Y.I. ulit, may media tayo.  Sana wag na nating paabutin sa ganito na kailangan pang ibang tao ang gumawa nang paraan para sa imbestigasyon nang mga pangyayari.  Dahil I'm sure may maapektuhan sa magaganap. Mag-iisip-isip na tayo mga tsong-tsang... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment