...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MY VIEW OF NUVALI...


model: Antonina Jane Avenido-Gan / photo taken : Nuvali, Sta. Rosa, Laguna, Philippines

Oh, this is not "Meteor Garden" and that is not "Shangcai", hehe... That's my friend Antonina Jane Avenido-Gan.  (She's in KL right now and I missed her na...huhu..).  And that is a view of Nuvali.  Located in the Sta. Rosa City, Laguna.  Ang galing kong kumuha no..  =)

This has always been my favorite photo of Nuvali.  It is not because it was taken using my friend's camera, or because my friend "Nina" is the model.  It is because I feel so proud taking this photo.  It makes me feel happy whenever I see it.  It's like paradise and nothing can go wrong.  I feel like a professional photographer (even if I'm not).  But these photo always reminds me of good memories spent with my good friends.  Nag-biking kaya kami dito.  Ganda noh.  Akalain mo.  May gusto ngang bumili nang picture na ito.  Ilalagay niya daw sa isang billboard kasi nakakahikayat na tingnan.  Parang paradise daw. As in WOW di'ba kaso.  Ayoko nga isa lang to sa mga photos na I treasured kasi.  Ito yung mga times na masaya ang araw.  Perfect and scenery and kasama mo yung mga friends mo sa biking.  O di'ba One way of doing exercise while girlfriend bonding.  NICE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment