...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

STARIRAY...



"Lucky Star"

by: Kaiye

I have a Lucky star

Who always makes me smile

To show how much He loves me

And to show how much He care

I have a Lucky Star

Who's always there beside me

To guide me, protect me

In every way He can

I have a Lucky Star

In Him I feel important

In all I do, And in all I say

To Him I'm always special

I have a Lucky Star

Whom I loved the most

Don't even guess, Who is it

'Coz my Lucky Star is YOU 

I created this POEM when I was still in college.  Siguro mga 2001 - 2002 pa siguro.  Ito ba yung mga times na super inspired pa ako and bigla nalang pumasok sa isip ko yung mga words na ito.  I believe na kaya maraming stars sa kalangitan is because may isang STAR dun na para sa bawat isang nilalang sa mundo.  Hindi sila nawawala kahit umaga na, nagtatago lang sila sa mga ulap but there are still there.  To guide us ; protect us ; to inspire us pag down tayo.  And kaya siya lucky star kasi makikita mo siya na super shine kapag down na down ka.  (Bongga!) kaya siguro maraming astrologer sa mundo ngayon and sometimes binabase pa nila sa mga stars ang kanilang kapalaran. (O di'ba).  So here goes.  Hope you enjoy! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment