...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

POPSTAR PRINCESS....is going down...

Em' back! (Nag-abroad teh?!?).  Wala lang, Rest day ko for 2 days pero wala naman akong ginawa.  Natulog lang ako nang natulog, so in-short very unproductive ang lola mo... hahaha.. Eh sa natatamad ako eh.  Anong pake mo?!? Life mo toh!  Life mo toh!  So sa totoo lang tinatamad din akong mag-blog today.  Pero parang may bumubulong- bulong sa akin na kailangan mo mag-sulat ngayon kung hindi WAPAK!  WAPAK! Ganyan.  So eto na...

Naalala ko lang nung isang araw or nung isang linggo pa ata yun or whatever.  Di ko na maalala.  Haha!  Sabi ko talaga iba-BLOG ko ito dahil karapatan nang mamamayang taga "COLCENTAH" (British accent!!) na malaman ang kabalahurang ginawa nang babaitang ito.  Tawagin nalang natin siya sa namesung na "POPSTAR Princess"  (kilala ninyo naman siguro kung sino ang POPSTAR Princess di'ba, kapangalan niya kasi iyon).  So Eto na nga.  Eto yung mga panahong, Kyu-wing ang lola mo.  As in nag-jump from like "AVAIL" to "300" calls waiting dahil sa pesteng "PRICE INCREASE" na yan.  BUSET!?!.  Anyways eto na nga ang storya noh...  Hindi naman masyadong nakakatanggap ang lola mo nang mga calls masyado regarding price increase.  So kyeme lang.  Cool lang kumbaga.  Then so napakaganda nang mood nang lola mo with a smile and everything.  Then all of a sudden...

*kring* *kring*

"Hi Czari,  How can I help?"... sabi nang Lola mo..

"Hi Czari, This is "POPSTAR Princess".

"Hi "POPSTAR Princess"... Yes?".. I replied.

From the sound of her voice (and the accent syempre),  I knew already that she is also a Filipino like me.  So perky pa rin ang lola mo...

"Yes?"...  I asked again..

"ahmm, Czari.  I have a customer on the other line, who wants to speak to you directly.  She said that you ahhmmm, promised to give her a callback.".. "POPSTAR Princess" said.

Thinking that it might be one of my previous customers that I gave my extension # so if any case they want to talk to me directly they can.  And before I agree to transfer..

"What's the query about, and what have you discussed with the customer already?".  I asked. (following the normal escalation process..)

"Nothing,  The customer wants to speak to you directly...*then giggles* ".  "POPSTAR Princess" said.

So medyo curious na ang lola mo.  So I asked...

"Where are you calling from "POPSTAR Princess"?.. 

"Ahhmm.. *hesitates to answer* ahmmm (5 seconds interval).. I'm from CSB. " She answered.

"So we are from the same department, so why are you calling me?".  I asked.

"Coz, well the customer wants to talk to you, she said "Czari"."  "POPSTAR Princess" said.

So without further ek-ek.. I said okay you can transfer the call to me.  I'll handle the call.

*giggles* Thank you so much...  She said.

(call was transferred to me....)

"Hi. I believe you want to talk to me?"  (perky pa aketch)

"What the "H" is the "F" of the PRICE increase? $%$^#*&$".  (customer very angry...)

Mega shocked ang lola mo ever...but still composed....

"I understand, but I can tell you all about it..."  I said

"*^#%$^&$&".  (customer still cursing...)

"POPSTAR Princess" said you want to talk to me.

"I never said that.." customer said.

"What?, So you never asked for me, Czari"..  I asked..

"Nope,  I don't even know you.  I was asking her about the PRICE INCREASE, and then she said she is going to check something for me and put me on hold..and the next thing I knew you answered the fone."  The cx clearly said.

"Okay, you never asked for me and you don't even know me, and you never asked for a manager too."  I clearly said.  

"NO!"  but if you can explain about it.".  cx said.

At that time kahit composed pa ang lola mo Irate na talaga ako.  (You transferred a call to me, giving me false information and now I get to deal with an Irate cx.  But because nag-eescalate naman ang lola mo...)

"Sure.. I will.."  I said calmly.

So mega explain naman ang lola mo sa cx about the PRICE increase na yan... And natapos din ang call.  But ofcourse that didn't end there..

Mega post ako sa Chatroom..dahil irate na ang lola mo... Nasira ang good mood ko friend..

"Somebody transferred a call to me with a very irate cx, giving false information to me, to get rid of a call, you know clearly what "CALL AVOIDANCE" means...don't you?".. (naglecture naman bigla si aketch...)

So mega react naman ang mga chatters...

And ang aking TEAM hindi nakatiis.. Tinawag ang T.L. that's suppose to handle "POPSTAR Princess"...

Reaction to the maximum level sila..  OMG!  Sobrang torture the "POPSTAR Princess" with mega parinig talaga ang team sa buong floor.

Lapit naman sa akin ang T.L. (na friend ko naman din)...

"Friend, sorry, sobra na talaga yang "POPSTAR Princess" na yan.  Kaka-coaching lang namin kanina.  Marami na talaga yang kaso." .. my TL friend said.

"Okay lang naman mag-escalate nang call friend, kahit pa sobrang irate nang customer.. kaso friend yung magsisinungaling ka pa sa akin na wala naman kayong napag-usapan and hinahanap lang talaga ako nung customer..kaso friend ni hindi nga ako kilala nung cx, hindi naman daw naghahanap nang manager.  nagpapaex-plain lang about sa Price Increase"...  (..Irate pa rin aketch nang konti..)

"Sorry na talaga.  Ano bang gusto mong gawin natin.. Escalate na natin."  . My T.L. friend said.

"Well, ikaw ang T.L.  It's up to you.  Ikaw na bahala,  You know better...".  I just kindly said..

"Ok, But I owe you one...".. My T.L. friend said..

"Okay, no problem.."... I said..



Buti nalang friend ko yung T.L. mo kung hindi lagot ka talaga sa akin bruha ka.  And as for you "POPSTAR Princess" this is not the end of it.  If you don't want to take in calls, then ONE THING to do and let me spell it for you... "R-E-S-I-G-N". Ganyan! At yung hindi gumaganda ang stats mo dahil sa kaka-CALL AVOIDANCE mo... wag ganun.  BAD YUN!  Ma-swerte ka dahil ako'y may one-off leeway policy sa sistema ko, kung hindi.. KABOOM! ang mundo mo...  Subukan mo pang ulitin yan dear "POPSTAR Princess".  Escalation next level ka na.  Naawa pa nga ako sa'yo dahil sabi nang friend T.L. ko. marami ka nang kaso, baka di na magkasya kung dadagdagan ko pa...HMP! =)

So next time kung mag-aa-ttempt ka nang "CALL AVOIDANCE".. pipiliim mo kung sino ttransferan mo ha... Or to be safe don't try to do CALL AVOIDANCE... =)

1 comment:

  1. hahaha..maraming ganyan sa min..sasabihin escalation,pero pag naka usap na si customer,sasabihin I NEVER ASKED FOR A MANAGER ETC... ginagawa ko dyan, binibigyan ko ng memo,kasi call avoidance yun.pandagdag sa queue..pero dati yun nung sa calls pa ko..pero pakingtape nung mga ganyang agent..kakaloka

    ReplyDelete