...something about me...

My photo
Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines
***I'm a certified "HOMEBODY". I rather stay home than go anywhere. I'll just go out if I'm going to the mall to buy something important, or the bookstore, or important things to go to, or if I have work,but besides all that,I'm always home. *** To be honest I'm not the kind of person who trust somebody just like that. I can be friendly to you and be friends but I only have a few who I can call "true". ***I can be a SNOBBISH to everybody but yeah sometimes I am, especially if I'm moody. ***I am a very honest person, If I like you, I'll tell you straight and If I don't, I won't tell you BECAUSE you'll be hurt (I'm not that bad, just honest) ***I don't have a boyfriend 'coz I chose not to have 'coz I don't want to have,'coz I don't like to have, if you have any problem with that, it's your problem not mine 'coz it's my choice not yours, my life, not yours. (Goodluck to my suitors!) ***I can be mature, I can be childish, I can be anything I want if I wanted to. ***I am Bless, Thank You! ***My names is Kei, and this is me.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

CALL CENTER BLOOPERS!

IKR!  I have been working for a call center industry for the last 5 YEARS I think.  So from those years I have experience a lot of Funny moments and Funny Quotes and Funny Moments (Again!) which I would like to share with you.

Disclaimer : This are shared because it's funny but not to boast around.  I'm also not PERFECT.  I'm also included in here, just so you know!  Enjoy! =)

***

(Collections...)
CUSTOMER (Cx) :  Why do you keep calling me?  I already told you I can't make the payment.
AGENT : For your information. I'm not the one calling you, it's the machine. (oo nga naman, hindi nga naman manually dialled yon di'ba... hahaha..)

(Collections...)
Cx : no hablo Ingles. me espanol pro favor...
Agent : no hablo espanyol senyor.. let me tranfirir to the departamento espanyol... (si KOYA, may sariling dictionary ng Spanish oh....sabay dial nang Spanish department...hahaha)

(Collections...)
Cx:  (unauthorized person calling...about the account...) I am the mother of the account holder.  I would like to know the amount of the bill so I can pay it.  My daughter is not here but She gave me permission.
Agent : I apologized.. But we need to speak with your daughter GIRL.. (ahmm, KOYA, my daughter BOY ba?...lol)

(Collections...)
Cx : (shouting...)  I told you I already made the payment, why do you keep calling me?...
Agent : It's not the biological person that is calling you it's the machine... (..science ito,, KOYA...lol)

(Technical...)
Agent : Let me put you on hold.  I will need permission from my supervisor..
Cx : (Murmuring..) Stupid Moron!
Agent : (hears it..) what did you say? I think I heard something..
Cx : Oh I said that your very kind and very helpful...
Agent : Oh, why thank you. I'm sure my supervisor would love to hear that too.. (ahmm.. nanghingi pa nang commendation si ATE oh...lol)

(Collections...)
Agent #1 : Hi my name is KC.  Account number please...
Cx : account # 12345236367...
(Agent #2 seating infront of Agent #1...receives a call..)
Agent #2 : Hi my name is Stephanie... How can I help you?
Agent #1: (HearsAgent #2...) .. I'm done with your payment Mr. Cx.. Again my name is Stephanie.. Thank you for calling.. (ay, si ATe may Identity crisis...)

(Billing...)
Agent : Hi my name is Maya from Billing.  What can I do for you?..
Cx : I want to know the breakdown of the bill...
Agent : Sure I'll be more than happy too give you the breakdown... blahblah...
(after giving the breakdown...)
Agent : Did I sort things out for you. I'm glad.  Again my name is Czari. Have a great day!
(ay..may identity crisis din teh...lol)

(Collections...)
Agent : (very sleepy..) Hi. Thank you for calling.  How may I help you?
Cx : I want to make a payment..
Agent : (still very sleepy..) That's good to know.  Let me assist then.  Can I take your debit card #?
Cx : debit card #... 12343455...
Agent : (super sleepy...) I'm sorry I didn't get all of it... can you repeat it?
Cx : (2nd time) debit card # 123455...
Agent : (one-eye open now because of very sleepy...) I really do apologized, but I didn't get it... Would you like to repeat it.
Cx : OMG! Would you like to take the payment or not...? I have a lot of things to do...
Agent : OPO!  (ay,, biglang naging magalang kaso teh TAGALOG! EOP pls.lol...)

(Technical...)
Agent : (sleepy...) Hi this is REN.  How can I help you?
Cx : I have a problem with my DVR?..
Agent : Sure. I'll help you out... What's the problem?
Cx : Here's what happen... blah...blah...blah... jargon...jargon..jargon...
Agent : (sleepy..) ANO?  (EOP pls...lol....)

(Billing...)
Agent : Hi I'm Anne from Billing.  How can I assist you?
Cx : (Irate..) You stupid moron... Bitch.. Stupid.. blah...blah..
Agent : I'm sorry If you can give me your name and your details.  I might be able to assist you..
Cx: (still Irate..) you bastard... stupid moron... blah.. blah..
Agent : I'm sorry. but we don't tolerate that kind of profanity over the phone.  This is your first warning.  I will need to disconnect you if you won't stop.
Cx : (still irate...) You stupid moron ..bitch... bitch..bitch..Fuck you...
Agent : Oh. I see you're giving me your name... Thank you for that information... (lol..mautak si Ate noh..sinong tanga ngayon?)

(Billing...)
Agent : Hi thank you for calling..  My name is...
Cx : (interrupts..) Why are you charging me this amount on my bill.. It's pretty high. Explain..
Agent : I would love to.  Can you give me your account # so I can take a look at you bill?
Cx: (gave information..)
Agent : Thank you. (takes a look at the bill.) I see those are short code #/'s. 
Cx; (irate...) Shortcodes?!?, what are those??, I'm THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S USING MY MOBILE PHONE. NO ONE ELSE...
Agent : Let see.. (further checked) Ahh.. those are shortcodes from Adult services.. here are the information, the Date/Time/ and how many times... and usually....
Cx : (interrupts...) I don't want to know about them anymore.. Let me make the payment then... (ayun oh, huli kaw noh...manyakis..lol...)

(Billing...)
Cx : I want to make a payment..
(processed the payt..)
Agent : I have already processed your payment. Do you have a  PEN and a PEPPER?? (magluluto teh..?lol..)

(Billing...)
Cx: I want to make a payment..
(processed the payment..)
Agent : I have already processed yhour payment.  Would you like to write the authorization code?
Cx: Yes please..
Cx : Do you have a Pen and BALLPEN ready?... (yun oh, para may choices...kaso saan kaya isusulat?...lol.....)

(Collections...)
Cx: I want to make a payment.
Agent : sure. I'll be more than happy to take your payment.  can I have the debit card # pls.?
Cx : 12345665...blah...blah..
Agent : What's YOUR expiration date Sir?
Cx : What???
Agent : I need YOUR expiration date Sir, the month and the date (ahhh specific... pala...)
Cx : January 2012... (Sumagot naman.... si LOKO!)
Agent : that's near Sir... hehe... (at nagbuild pa nang rapport si KOYA oh... lol)
Cx : Yeah I know... (at sumagot nama si KOYA... hahaha...) WINNER!


***

You see marami-marami yan.. eto lang ang mga examples ba..  Kaya kahit napakahirap nang aming ginagawa, hindi mo rin maiiwasan na mapansin ang ganitong kamalian.  Nakakatuwa di'ba. Enjoy. =)







No comments:

Post a Comment